Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Important update I've Merged!!!!!

Hello my fellow readers, I've got an important message to bring to you. I've merged my Shannon shops and saves blog into this blog being that both blogs are food related I decided to bring them together. Shannon shops and saves main focus is saving money on groceries, budget meals with flavor,and menu plans. Now I've added regular online shopping savings parties with cool menus. Meaning for whatever needs you have be it for home, garden, kitchen, health, beauty, entertainment etc..., I will find savings and discounts and have cool menus to go with it so you can have some fun, food, and save money while shopping. So stay tuned for more. Big Little Guide to Save Money Grocery Shopping While Eating Healthy10 Ways to Save Over $300 a Month - a guide to saving money while living rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment