Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Forth of July holiday Pancake Pizza Bonanza!

Hello my fellow foodie readers, well since the forth of July is coming up my kids inspired me to get creative with Pancakes! So my oldest daughter Victoria asked me to make a pizza pancake and my second oldest daughter asked me to make a breakfast pancake pizza. Without further ado I present to you our Pancake Pizza Bonanza!




I mixed 2 cups of complete pancake mix to make the crust. bake first in 350 degree oven for 15-20 min.
                                     
1 can of tomato sauce, 1 8oz. bag Italian cheese, 1 bag of pepperoni slices.


Topping the pizza with cheese!

Mmmmmm Pepperoni!


Victoria scrambling eggs for the breakfast pizza!


other ingredients chopped country sausage and 1 8oz. bag of Italian cheese!




All put together sausage, egg and cheese!
Put in the oven for 15 min until cheese melts.

In a 350 degree oven.

Tada breakfast pizza!

Tada Pancake Pizza!
Here's a video enjoy!
Food for all and all for food!

No comments:

Post a Comment