Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Capri Sun Fruit Punch Pops Recipe - KitchenDaily

I remember when my four year old Logan came to me when he was 2 trying to open a Capri Sun juice pack. After a fierce battle and much understood argument with the juice pack, with tears in his eyes and a crackle in his voice he said "mommy I not open it". His little cave man saying almost made me cry. So I put an endearing I'm so sorry face and told him let me help you. As soon as I punctured the pouch with the straw he snatches the juice pouch and it gushes out all over his little face and shirt. Of course he does what any normal 2 year old would do, he threw the pouch on the floor stomped and had a tantrum fit. Well after cleaning him up and emptying another Capri Sun pouch this time in a cup and gave it to him, Logan was so happy he did his little happy song and dance, but being careful not to spill his juice this time. When it was hot mainly in the summer I would make my kids ice cube tray juice pops. However not until now have I tried making them with Capri Sun juice and fruit so when I found this recipe on Kitchen Daily my face lit up like the fourth of July and my kids started doing the happy dance and cheering Yay mommy's gonna make it! So I'd like for you my fellow readers to enjoy this treat this summer and do a little song and dance to bring out the kid in you. Check this link out: Capri Sun Fruit Punch Pops Recipe - KitchenDaily

No comments:

Post a Comment