Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hello my fellow Readers! I pray that I haven't lost you. I have been M.I.A but I have had a legitimate excuse if It's possible to use one lol I wait for it, drum roll please .............................. I went back to school! I am now a student or have been for some weeks now, of  Le Cordon Bleu of Atlanta! I have also been very busy focusing on my Catering and Dinner Party business. Making sure I cross all my T's and dot all my I's to get things on the roll. I will continue to blog I just had to reschedule everything in order to fit blogging into my schedule. Although this month is almost over I will still post my November blogs before this month is up. So please stay tuned delicious recipes, pics, stories, reviews and demos will be coming right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment